4.10.08

Time Hollow.. Everything happen for a reason..



Ok I just complete this game. Don't worry there is a english version for this game I put on the Jap opening coz jap one more chio and their voice over are better.

The gameplay is kinda like visual novel.. visual novel is the hotstuff in japan i tell you same goes to super robot war , rpg etc.. Anyway throughout the game you need to find clues to proceed and as the game title suggest you will change the past with the clues that you found. You will most likely spend like what... 5-6 hours to complete this game? But the story is very well written.. and the twist is good! Who knew is actually xxxxx did it? And xxxxx did it becoz yyyy did something that xxxxx disapprove? I love it!



Ok here is something random.
Beyonce falls down


Hahaha! I can't help it! People falling down are darn farni! Though its obvious tat her dress is the cause... I blame her wig/hair .. Too heavy!

No comments: