15.3.11

Food galore!

I am hungry. So I started looking at pictures of food to curb my hunger. Apparently, it didn't work. I cooked a bowl of instant noodles after this. =(

Photobucket
Steam boat is everywhere!

Photobucket
Like I said everywhere.

Photobucket
Hmm juicy steak.

Photobucket
Salmon says eat me!

Photobucket
Curry hurry.

Photobucket
Curry chee chong fun is like one of the best curry dish I ever ate. I still remember eating it in my school canteen. Sadly its not sold everywhere. I had this one ( picture ) in Malaysia.

Photobucket
Macau's curry is good too!

Photobucket
I love eggs. I love noodles! This is the ultimate combination since I cook instant noodles with 2 eggs!

Photobucket
Macau's egg tart. Sadly, I dropped it after taking pictures of it.

Photobucket
Strawberry cheesecake!

Photobucket
Watermelon and honeydew sago! My fav dessert ever! I am not really a dessert guy but this one I would kill for it.

Photobucket
Nandos' rice is weird.

Photobucket
Quail egg, good. Fried quail egg, better. Fried quail egg with mayonnaise, godly.

Here is my all time favorite! I could eat it everyday all day! Drum-roll please. *boom boom boom boom

Photobucket
Tada! Oh godly bak chor mee why art thou so pretty.

PS: I didn't salivate when I did this post. * slurps.
PSS: Pokemon black/white is really fun!

4 comments:

Nava K said...

You are killing me with all the delicious food.

Anonymous said...

loving the fries:)

akharisyulli said...

I've lost the hunger to see your photos, apparently, it worked.

Unknown said...

OMG losty!! Gimme the salmon, lol!