26.3.11

Random me.

Games I am playing.

Pokemon black ( Not ghetto version )
League of Legends ( My in game name is losty, do add me up )

Books I am reading.

Life of Pi ( Let me finish this book please! )
Chronicles of Narnia ( I am stuck with the one about the boy and the horse, I don't like it and I don't want to skip it ohhh the agony )

Upcoming events.

Nothing ( Because I have no life )
Oh wait wait I am suppose to hit the club tonight. Please let it be more fun than watching paint dry.

So whats up with you guys? Leave a comment or ask me out, you know since I have no life and all.

2 comments:

Zazabong said...

Hmmm blog post published at 3.34am. No wonder u sound so bored hahaha :x

Unknown said...

Games I am playing: nothing (facebook games are nothing, really)

Books I am reading: biotechnology textbooks

Upcoming events: nothing but exams

well, I think this is my life, lol!!