14.2.11

Just go with it.....leh

Photobucket
Yup! Jennifer proofs that she is still the rom com ( romantic comedy ) queen.

I have a secret. I looovvvee Jennifer Aniston. Her expressions are very funny totally like siao char bor ( Mad woman ) and I will convince you with this!


Oh Jennifer!

Alright back to the movie. I am not very sure but I think this is the first time Adam Sandler and Jennifer Ainston are on screen together. ( I am also a Adam Sandler fan. ) Its a plus plus plus for me! The movie starts with Dr Danny (Adam Sandler ) ran out on his first wedding due to his wife ( Played by Adam Sandler's real wife Jackie Sandler) and from then onwards he uses his unused wedding ring to bag girls in the pub.

One night, he met a young girl named Palmer ( Brooklyn Decker ) and fall in love with her but she accidentally found the ring in his pocket and one thing leads to another Dr Danny ends up asking his "wife" to have lunch with Palmer and him. Madly in love with Palmer, Dr Danny asks his assistant Katherine ( Jennifer Aniston ) to be his fake wife which in time falls in love with her too. So ultimately, this movie is about a guy having to choose between two women.

Photobucket
Brooklyn, Adam and Jennifer. Come on choose!

I love movies that shows the underdog main character and transform into something that wow-ed everyone. Katherine ( Jennifer Ainston ) was that.

Photobucket
From this.

Photobucket
To this!

Half way through the movie I was surprise by Nicole Kidman guest starring as Devlin, Katherine's nemesis from High School.

Photobucket
Wah!


Everything in the movie are believable, I particularly like the scenes with Katherine's children, a young boy with little words and a girl who likes to speak in accents. Funny as it is the movie also shows some heart warming scenes. I love it! Watch it with your loves one today alright! I guarantee a good show or I will dance for you personally.

PS: You know how Jennifer Ainston always having some sort of rumours with the co-star? I think she and Adam Sandler makes a great couple!

Photobucket
Looking good!

But sadly, Adam Sandler is madly in love with his wife. In the movie "50 first date", he makes the director to cast his wife to play a role in the movie. How great is that? In "Just go with it", Adam Sandler's wife Jackie Sandler was in it too! Ahh the power of lovvveeee.

Photobucket
But still Jennifer is better =X

PS.S:

HOW COOL IS THAT! * FAN DROOL

No comments: