4.3.11

Death.

A decade ago, when I was out with friends, one of my friend got a phone call about her friend committed suicide. I was sad not because the outing was kinda ruined but because someone pass away just like that. Last month, an ex-schoolmate of mine pass away in a car accident. When the news got to me on facebook ( Thank god for facebook ), I was like dumbfounded. I was sad even though I didn't really know him back in school. I went to his profile and saw photos of him smiling and all, I got even more sad. When my grandpa pass away, I cried the whole night. Even my father who was still joking in front of relatives secretly cried when everyone left. Death is a sad sad sad thing. I am not very good with death in general.

I've always had this fear of my loved ones ( family and friends ) had a fatal accident and I only get to know about it days later. I want to know. I want to know first hand and I want to be there in the hospital waiting for the good news. I am also afraid that if I were in a accident and all my friends didn't know about it until much much later too. I am not very close with my friends' family and they are not close to my family either. It worries me.

So if you are my friend ( have to at least know my number ), please I beg of you to have a card that lists down name and numbers of your friends ( including me of course )in your wallet or with your family members. I don't care if you put my name next to " This guy owes me money ", just list me down! The next time we go out and if you show me that you had the card/list in your wallet, I will buy you ice-cream or dance for you. Your choice! You can't have both though.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

pls. be positive don't think about the death that was closed to us...

Unknown said...

death is such a mystery to me, cheer up losty (:

Janessa said...

I've never really experienced Death of someone really close to me. When I found out someone I once met died, it was sad for me too.

Zazabong said...

This post, definitely, touched me. I am very afraid of this topic at hand too. I'm afraid of losing my loved ones each day as I grow older. I'm afraid of them losing me as well. But I guess.. these things, since we can't control, we shouldn't think too much too. Anw, nice post, really touched me. :(

Anonymous said...

i also lost a friend,
accident also.
he just 16 years old.