22.10.08

Fitness first , maggie mee no more.

Derek and I joined Fitness First (FF) like a week ago? I like the place actually, you don't see many people which is good because NO ONE WANTS TO SEE MY SCRAWNY LEGS! Exercise class is one of the main reason we join FF. Currently we did BODY PUMP, BODY JAM, BODY ATTACK and HOT FLOW YOGA.

Hot Flow Yoga

Basically its yoga but you do it in a 37 degrees room. Yoga suppose to calm your mind and stuff right? I am out of breathe throughout the session! GOODNESS! What the hell with the monkey praying pose? My knees shakes like mad! I bet AH MENG can do better than me or the girls in the class. MAN! THEY DO IT WITH EASE! I bet they can put on make up while doing that loh.

Body Pump

Weight training with a nice name. They really work on or your muscle group. From the chest to the thighs, they don't leave any muscle un-sore. The max i can carry is 3 and a half KG each side where else the girls in the class carry 5 loh. Argh some more she mention boys are stronger. =.='

Body Jam

Its a dance class with quite a few dance style combine together. I can't dance to save my life. Derek swear that he didn't laugh at me and i really doubt that. I am already laughing at myself throughout the session. I seriously can't do the kick. The kick involves hop on our right leg once and lift your left leg backwards then kick it forward while you land with RHYTHM! Some more last time I wanted to bring DWD to join hip hop class loh. I am really un-teachable.

Body Attack

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Oh oh FF provide lots of other stuff like DVD for you take home and return once you are done. They provide deodorants , hair spray and stuff in the locker room. Derek kop a thick wad of cotton wool pad. " For my toner. " He said. I am not surprise at all.

Every night around 11pm++ my craving for maggie mee starts. I ate cheese instead...

No comments: