27.10.08

JH the king!

Derek, SH and I met up in cityhall at around 5.45pm? (suppose to be 5 loh both of them late but its a usual practise) We met up early becoz LEVIS having this charity thing, you just bring any of your old jeans of any brands to trade it in you get a whopping $50 deducted off your total purchase! Thanks to Ben for this juicy info. Its a STEAL! Oh the charity ends today haha. I bought a slim sort of black jeans and Derek bought straight cut jeans. After the discount I still spent like 99.90? But the original price is 149.90 loh. SH say he buy online.

Later Derek decided that he wants to shop alone. So SH and I go search for JH and he found him in HMV. Slowly CH and Dennis join us in HMV. 6 of us slowly loitering around in between Suntec and Marina trying to find a place to eat. Not becoz its too crowded but its too expensive. We went in to a restaurant get sited then saw the price then bail out from the place. Damn paiseh but CH is forever the bold one that bail us out.

Finally we found SAKAE in Marina, we wanted the buffet but it only starts at 9.30pm so no choice we start to loiter around munching on random finger food till 9.30. Quite sian but it was worth it. Once 9.30 we went inside the restaurant Derek CHOP the most inside seat the nearest to the conveyor belt loh. Sian

Photobucket
Bitch Cheong

Photobucket
I got the most outer seat.

Immediately we fill our table with food. (Its a buffet)

Photobucket
Salmon

Photobucket
Swordfish

Photobucket
Food food!

One of the good thing is the chiwanmushi is counted as free flow too! GOD! I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE chiwanmushi! If I eat at a Japaneses restaurant, without fail I will order that! But it cost like average 5 bucks? But in SAKAE its free! CHIWANMUSHI HEAVEN! *orgasm

Photobucket
Chiwanmushi and the beancurd thing which only one of them have the egg mayo fillings which is very annoying.

Photobucket
More food!

Photobucket
Eat it bitch!

Photobucket
Why huh? Cannot finish?

Photobucket
Team A

Photobucket
Team B

Photobucket
Do you think they can win us?

Photobucket
Not when Derek is around!

Photobucket
Dennis:" eat this cheong! "

Photobucket
I am so going to out eat them with my one chopstick on each hand skill with a third hand adjusting my cap if I want to.

Photobucket
CH started cam whoring us in a weird way.

Photobucket
Yes i can't open my eyes.

Photobucket
OMG! TOO MUCH!

Photobucket
Coming out.

Photobucket
Nope ate it! Somemore wipe mouth loh I am so class.

Photobucket
Ok CH wants us to act cute. Here is Derek. Nice lips

Photobucket
CH with fair skin.

Photobucket
Dennis with goatee.

Photobucket
JH being a bloated jellyfish or something.

Photobucket
Me with eyes close.

Photobucket
Ultimate winner! SH!

Surprisingly I ate the most ( I think so ) and Derek half time cannot liao. I suspect his belly is for show only.

Photobucket
Ok that concludes JH gather/celebration birthday. Happy happy birthday! ( JH if you reading this today come again tommorROW. )

No comments: