28.4.11

A little something something one: Kindergarden Spelling. (ASS 1)

I have to admit memories are really failing me nowadays, I really don't want to forget important memories when I get older. Its bad that I don't keep a diary at all. So I've decided to write whatever fond memories that pop in my head whenever and wherever I am. I will title the post as "A little something something." short form, "ASS". Oh god I am so hilarious tee hee tee hee "ASS", on a side note I might be a child hidden in a grown man's body. So without further ado, the first "ASS"! *I did smile a little when I typed that.

My family wasn't an English speaking family which is quite obvious with my atrocious grammar and vocab errors. So when I was in the kindergarten, its really hard for me to understand what was going on. In simple, I don't understand a damn word the teacher was talking and she wasn't those kind of teacher with a warm smile and a sort of glow surrounds her. No, she was a chubby lady with a mean looking face, I bet she can lit a fire just by staring. Everyone was afraid of her.

After the first week, the teacher wrote a bunch of words on the board and ask us to copy down. I tried my best to copy but I was too slow and she erased it and move on to the next subject. Those words are for spelling and I got zero for it the next day. When I return home, my grandpa saw it and questioned why I got zero. I told him I copied too slow and I didn't know that was for spelling. So my grandpa confronted the teacher and she realise my difficulties then she paid much more attention to me (meh). Well thanks to grandpa I finally understand what is going on and I always got myself full marks in spelling in kindergarten. ( I sort of cried when this one time I got 80 marks, I am a wimpy kid. )

Thank you ah gong. I miss you.

2 comments:

Zazabong said...

Thats a sweet post! Sometimes, we need interference like this (in your case, your ah gong interfered)... otherwise you might have even lost interest in learning!

Unknown said...

lol, i always love your posts, hilarious and very refreshing (: