11.10.08

Photos and Starcraft

Well I was looking through CH's online photo album and I realise I didn't have most of the photos! I feel guilty.. I mean i should at least have my fren's birthday party's photo.. haha....I look quite ugly in most of them anyway HAHAHA! ( Most of the time i rush down to their party after work loh.. so hair messy like fuck..)

Anyway I found 2 that looks ok to me..

Photobucket
CH wants my banana =(

Photobucket
I am a rocker! ARRRRRRR!

Ok that was random.

Blizzard is going to milk all the fanboys dry like FUCK! They annouce that they maybe going to make STARCRAFT 2 into a trilogy! Each episode for 1 race. WTF! Basically they are cashing us 3 times when the story can be told like in one shot? ARE THEY CRAZY OR SOMETHING!? Give me 2 set each! Sigh... The thing is Blizzard knows we are their bitches by just waving a Starcraft 2 logo...

Photobucket

And all of us will look like this....

Photobucket
Zombie.

I really hope its worth my money.... and I hope they don't do the same thing to Diablo 3.. Can you imagine? One class one game? And there are like 5 classes? .... I need to check my piggy bank.

PS: I am only human in need of someone.

No comments: