12.10.06

Photoshop craze strikes again!

I am in another photoshop craze! One by one my product is better than the previous one!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This the original.

And abit of photoshop.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FWAHLA! Not bad rite?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I prefer this one than the red one..

I notice all the logo i made all DWD.. so i try do DL-CLAN...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice Pose rite? HAHAHA Actually this one not my favourite got one is chianghui look sad and cool one tat one i like but becoz no matter how i photoshopt tat picture chianghui's face look like ghost... actually this one also .. very challenging ..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And the result...

AHHH I like what i did to DL-clan. MWHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: