16.10.06

Oct is really the month of judgement!

Its kind of weird to start wearing NS uniform again after all i have been a civilian for erm.. 9 days? I must think for like 5 mins before i start preparing what i am suppose to do normally when i go to camp ( or maybe i am juz sleepy ). Reach camp got alot of things to catch up to be it work or just the people around. I dun really like this kind of catching up phrase it makes u feel like a dumbass. There is one thing tat doesnt change .. the haze! The haze is damn bad today makes you think tat our neighbour country is pouring OIL instead of water. "Fwhat sir? No oil?"

Sometimes i tell myself to go with the flow but my damn brain keep showing me images.. Where is my chibi angel? Kena eaten by my chibi devil? *sigh* Really i am thinking too much but i can't stop thinking , maybe think more will have solution but its damn obvious if think more bad things will happen. Maybe i should just find a cave and hide or something.

ANNNNNNNNYYYYYYWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY this is one of the good memories of DWD! Enjoy!

No comments: