12.10.06

Midnight Photoshop

Argh! THOSE TWO (derek and wendy) JUST REFUSE TO ADMIT TAT THE LOGO I MADE IS NICE!!
They both go like.. "My face is ugly!" =.=' Tell me derek.... is it TAT ugly?? Is it as ugly as the uber chou pics tat i took of you? HUH HUH! So fine! I'll make another one! This time i'll try silhouette! Half way i feel like make cut out instead.. ( cut out is like.. the picture is made out of shapes.. like south park) and i told both of them.. And they go like " NNNNNO my face will be ugly!" But darlings there won't be any face! Juz square or rectangle shape... Still they dun wan.. Wah pek chek i tell you.... Anyway i did 3 design...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Orignal

Eh i took quite sometime to crop out the picture .. ( take the background out )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First attempt. Since my head is like infront of wendy.. So i colour us in 3 diff colours...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ehhh 2nd design.. i dun really like this one..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MWAHAHA I LOVE THIS!

Anyway we suppose to make shirt out of this.. then u know wad? They wanted to put this cutsy house logo behind the shirt PLUS this! SO out of place! And they consider the house logo nicer than my previous logo..HORRIBLE! Now i am afraid they will make changes to MY LOGO... God pls shed some light on them..

No comments: