28.10.06

DAMN SMS!

I only expect a reply from whoever that I SMS to. Really is it THAT hard to reply a "yes" or "no"? I don't get it! Instead of getting yes or no i got " i didn't recieve the sms " and my patience is running out for that. First of all I SMS 3 SMS! 3 leh surely one will bound to get through. Secondly , why must it me MINE SMS that didn't get through? I mean this is not first time that the "SMS" didn't get through. The answer is the person didn't bother to reply and came out this lame reason or STARHUB, M1 and SINGTEL FUCKING BLACKLIST ME causing my sms sometimes get through sometimes don't depends on their mood.

So whoever is reading this can you please at least reply me? And don't give the "i didn't recieve the sms" I rather u tell me straight in the face that u can't be bothered to reply.. i know is rude but thats something new to me.

No comments: