5.8.07

The truth is.... (random)

I have always thought of things to type out on my blog... seriously! Lots of lots of them... but when i finally get myself to logon to BLOGGER.. and my mind went.. BLANK! Yes now i am typing this becoz my mind went blank... i can't remember wad i am suppose to type out... which is like sad.

Argh! I hate my keyboard... you know the backspace? Normally its as big as the shift button.. but mine is like the same size as the normal letters.. and I KEEP HITTING INSERT instead of the BACKSPACE! COZ IS LIKE FREAKING SMALL! Either i am goin to type better or i burn my keyboard.... case close.

Sigh i felt more lonely than ever recently... one of the reason .. i am afraid.. afraid of wad? Afraid of being alone.. which makes me so ... jumpy.. and paranoid... *sigh*

Come to think of it ... is there anyone out there tat actually read my blog? =.=''

OH GOD MY BDAY COMING...

No comments: