30.7.06

7even things + Random Rant

Chiang hui posted this LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG list of things related to 7even.. and ask me to post something like tat.. i got lazy haaha so i post 2 only...

-----------------------------------------------

7even things I love:

BB
my friends
comic
games
anime
sleep
food

7even things I hate:

my life
tyrant
fakes
"directive"
reality
alone
not enough sleep

----------------------------------------------

Recently there is a tyrant on the loose among us. ( Army ) No one can control this tyrant .. totally NO ONE! Coz you know why? He strikes fear into everyone. Nowadays he is getting out of hand I tell you... Yous see some of us is going to ORD.. 4 example 1 ORD around october like that.. so they tend to be clearing leave and neber come to camp.. but this tyrant ORD NEXT YEAR MARCH! And he act like he is ORD-ing soon! He always like "Oh i finish my duty le I go home early" "I take off today" "Taking emergency LEAVE" "I sick" "Today i having car lesson so leave early" .. OMG! He juz dun get it! We having lesser ppl now coz 3 already ORD LIAO .. And he still act like there is alot of ppl to do duty!

He is such a tyrant! When he say he getting emergency leave .. he dun wan sign the leave form! ( hence he save one leave ) And we ask him to sign the leave form he buay song! Really buay tahan leh.. You come here to do your job man not come here for holiday.. We already very very lucky to book out everyday le what more does he wan? No he is not satisfied still suggest everyday each of us 1 person go for off... WTF! LAST time when we got 13 ppl still ok NOW WE ONLY HAV 7!

And then he such an ass I tell you... Last time he stop toking to this guy... coz of a misunderstanding.. is totally not that guys fault but then he keep insisting is his fault.. then whenever the guys tok he will say " Listen his voice until tu lan" ... Actually he know is misunderstanding but after what he did to the guy ( kick his chair etc..) is very paiseh to say sorry... Now he stop toking to me ( bcoz of something I did which i admit but no regrets ) Then he started to tok the guy whom he had a misunderstanding in the first place! OMG! YOU should listen to their conversation! Trying to make irrelevant small toks .. like best of friends like that.. makes me wanna puke... Now come to think of it he had at least one time buay gum with each and everyone of us! Shows how "good" is he... Even those who are toking to him now.. also juz fake fake trying to entertain him only ...

Tell me why got this kind of unreasonable ppl one? I HOPE HE KENA AWOL! Really I hate him that much.. If not AWOL at least post him to some other camp where cannot book out everyday let him know tat our camp is such a heaven... HOPE he fail his driving test.. HOPE HE DIE OF EXCESSIVE FART ( he always fart openly .. wet fart somemore disgusting freak son of the devil..).... IF none of this happens at least the minimun i wan all of us don't tok him! Let him be an outcast.. Let him die out of boredom .. no fake small tok.. And tat i conclude my random rant

No comments: