1.8.06

My binoculars and my fish

Believe it or not when i was in primary school i actually own a super ultra cool binoculars. ( Actually I found it in the store room ) Just nice there is one day have field trip going to jurong bird park. So I brought my binoculars to the bird park and everyone wants to use it! ( Actually hor the birds at the bird park very near can see liao dun really need binoculars ) From that day onwards I bring my binoculars everyday to school! I use it to look out for my maid after school. ( She suppose to pick me up .. yes last time i hav maid )

But then one day dunno why primary school brain figured tat my favourite binoculars is dirty.. You know when u are young you see something dirty wad u will do? You throw it in water and put soap la! Yes tats what i did.. and there goes my favourite binoculars.. the inside the lens all filled with water loh.. Even after it dry up still cannot use.. inside the lens like the water inside evaporate but the water vapours trap inside.. and soon the binoculars is the home of algae... *sad*

Back when i was even younger.. my auntie bought me a gold fish.. Wah i soooo happy man.. i bring it with me whenever I go leh.. Hold day the gold fish ( with the plastic tank ) with me. When night time hor.. i sleep with the fish beside me.. Then i figured tat the fish also should lay down side way so it sleep better.. *splash* the water all spill out .. and the poor gold fish was on floor.. By the time my parents clean up.. the fish die liao... * sad sad sad*

No comments: