9.2.11

Children should stay as children.

Before any thing, watch this.



She is like 10 years old? When I was 10, I don't wake up in the morning and turn my "swag" ( some thing like charm ) on, I drink Milo and get ready for school. I am not against her music here but she is just too young!


There is nothing for her to shake!

The Wonder baby is only 4 years old. Why make her practice all those sexy moves that are meant for adults, when you can take her to the playground and let her play to her heart content.

Photobucket
All children should look like this and not trying to be sexy.

I really can't stand children trying to be sexy or empowering. One, they have no boobs or booty ( getting turn on by them (chilrdren) is sick in every way). Two, they are just a decade old and they are singing about love or fighting for rights, ( What rights? I don't know, may be the rights to watch Barny or something. ) it just doesn't add up.

I know the world is getting more and more liberal but children should just stay as being children. Parents please encourage them to do children stuff and not shaking their booty. They can be whatever they want to be when the time is right. Let them enjoy being a child or you will regret it.

PS: Champions Online sux!

No comments: