27.1.11

Mirrodin Besieged! Meh!

Photobucket

When I started back on Magic the gathering it was when Worldwake released for a couple of months. I really love it! The landfall, ally and man lands also not to mention JACE really made me fall in love with Magic all over again. Now in a few days time, Mirrodin Besieged will be released and I am not really liking the cards. I don't think there are any cards spoiled that got me really excited. It was all meh to me.

Fortunately its not THAT bad. There are a few cards that I think its not bad. Here are some of them.

Photobucket
Cut it bitch!

With this card, Black as removal is going to be around for some time. White and Red's removal didn't get much love from WotC lately. I wonder why? Gone are the days where Terminate, Sword to plowshare roams freely.

Photobucket
Black blob.

Photobucket
Worship it!

With certain criteria or non at all, you can shuffle the Zenith card back in your library. Each colours have their own Zenith, to me only red and black's Zenith are worth playing.

Photobucket
Screeeeeeee!!

Photobucket
So dangerously cute.

Photobucket
Its Santa!

Battlecry is totally made for goblin (elf,vampire etc) deck! Free goblin bushwhacker every turn? Yes please!

Photobucket
Is that you Rihanna?

Hero of Bladehold to me is the saving grace in MBS ( Mirrodin Besieged ). With 4 mana you get 3 creatures ( if you successfully declare attack ) whats not to like?

Photobucket
Did someone vomited on your sword?

Why green again? Green is getting soooo much love! The black side of the sword's ability isnt that great, discard a card < drop ten cards from library ( Sword of body and mind). I was really hoping for white and red.

Well wish me luck in the pre-releases! Seriously I need it.

No comments: