3.4.05

I am just being myself.

Keeping things to myself is just me being myself. No matter how much you know me, you will never know all things about me. Please don't force me to talk about things i don't want to talk about, I hate that. Just for your reference here is a list of how me being myself.

- Always lost. (Thats me!)
- Running away from reality. (Thats me!)
- Plan to devour all the ramen in the world. (Thats me!)
- Giving in. (Thats me!)
- Get into trouble because give in too much. (Thats me!)
- Keeping things to myself. (Thats me!)
- Make people suffer because of my mistakes. (Thats me!)
- Go around plucking people's eyebrowns. (Thats Steven Lim and yes I have the same surname as him)
- Always trap in a awkard position. (Thats me!)
- Always hide my feelings. (Thats me!)
- Believe that everything will be alright in other words decieving myself. (Thats me!)

Hmm can those who blog also post an I am just being myself post? It'll be intresting hehe..

F.Y.I: Got girl thinks Stebn Lim is asia version of brad pit... PUI LAN AH!

Losty want BB only

No comments: