13.12.08

Zoukout!

Today is the day! I am going to zoukout! Ni ho ho ho ho ho! Can you imagine? The crowd, the music and the drinks! Of course Derek, JH and me will look out of place but surely they need some geeks to be around or else who are they going to poke fun and bully? I can see it now.

Scene 1
-------

This bunch of fugly girls walk to us.

Fugly girls: Hey wanna hang out?

Us: SURE!

Then the girls pour sea water at us and then roll us down the beach.
-------

Scene 2
-------

Me walking to the bar counter.

Me: Can I have a bottle of Hoegarden please?

Bartender: Hoegarden? SURE!

Then he annouce over the PA.

Bartender: LOOKY HERE! A WIMPY GUY ORDERING A WIMPY BEER HOEGARDEN PEOPLE!

Crowd laughs.
-------

Well despite all that I am still looking forward ok? Wish me luck people!

Oh oh I just upload some new songs hope you guys like it! Not that you all listen or visit my blog anyway.

*Looks at window dramatically

No comments: