4.7.08

My hair is so not nice.

Yet again i cut my hair and i dun like it. Well i love it at first but the more i look at it the more i hate it! I really hate my hair.. is like thick and very BOMB like my hair dun grow str8 down but pointing outwards? Which makes my head looks big AND MY HEAD IS ALREADY BIG! Like seriously! Is like the RATIO is wrong. ( Lets pronouce RATIO .. *RAY - SHI - O*)

Ok i finally got myself a pair of glasses which i need it for school.. I almost bought a PRADA frame.. luckily didn't .. wah can u imagine me as BRAND whore? Is like Paris Hilton play dota tat kind of wrong.

Recently i really dun give a damn about my job. Like I LOOK GRUMPY ALL DAY! Wah if i am the customer i see myself i think i also sian. Hahaha. But very sian liao i really need a new enviroment tat involve less idiotic customer. You know what? Lets update my idiotic customer list right now.

Case 1

Crazy woman with GUESS watch

Level: 45

Skill: Don't listen , Think she fucking good looking

This CW (crazy woman) came to me holding a GUESS watch and ask me whether we replace band. Then i kindly told her tat the GUESS boutique is juz next to our shop. Then she say yes but do we change the band not. I say no ... Then she flare up! Say then who is going to help me? Then i say u can try the GUESS shop. She shot back i dun wan to go there. I smiled

*Level up! U gain smiling skill!

*The loot you found. The corpse got no brain!

Case 2

Rude bitch

Level: 28

Skill: Rude, Think she fucking good looking

During the weekends my shop will be very very very packed. I will be like serving 3-4 customer at once but i still give my fullest attention to them and explain the watch function etc etc. So i am explaining to this woman then this RB (rude bicth) Just cut into our conversation! Then me and the woman juz stare at the RB for like 15 sec. Then i say i will get back to you shortly. And continue explain to the woman.

*The loot you found. No corpse got no brain and no manners!

Case 3

Lesbian couple

Level: 1 and 52

Skill: Fat

Most of the time we don't let the customer buckle leather watches becoz it will leave a marking behind. I told the lesbian couple before handing the watch to them. Then the level 52 lesbian go and buckle it! I am like sian i juz stare at her and kept quiet. The level 1 saw and told the level 52 tat cannot buckle. Then the level 52 shot back saying if i dun buckle then how i know it fits me not. WAH double sian plus pek chek. When the level 52 lesbian hand be back the watch I looked very concern and keep checking the leather band. Just to make them paiseh.

*The loot you found. 2 bottles of mayonise!

Case 4

Auntie

Level: Boss

Skill: Fat minon

Wah this one really really ULTIMATE! She keep trying all my watches and keep asking whether the bands have bigger version one not. Then i suggest to her the mens one then she say not cute ( For her daughter u see ) Then she ask one last model that she tried have bigger band or not. Then i say again no. Then she say is ridiculous and walk away. CRAZY 1 hit KO. Seriously the only thing tat is ridiculous is her daughter ... she is ridiculously FAT!

*The monster ran away! Leaving pictures of her daughter for match-making which is doomed to fail.


I hate them. I dun mind stabbing all of them in the eye.

No comments: