27.5.06

-=The Feeders=-

Hey! We joined a DOTA competition!.. YEAH! Sure lose one... Look at our nick "The Feeders" .. We were "brainstorming" about team name and this is wad we came out... Really to them our team name is a joke.. but to me.. is kinda true.
Because you know why? We are soooooooo cannot make it! I'll explain..

Me and Derek
-------------
Hey we have the same name! And we are both idiots.. We sure end up laughing at what we are doing. e.g walk round in circle .. make each other die.. TOTALLY CANNOT MAKE IT!

Me: Derek ! STUN STUN STUN! AHHHH NO FIRST BLOOD!
Derek: Paiseh on the phone. hee hee
Me: .. I AM SO PISS I'LL... I'LL STUFF THE PHONE.... IN ... IN... YOUR BAG!

you get the picture

Jiehui
-------------
He sure do alot of stunt one... Once he sian he really SIAN-ed!

Jiehui: Derrick watch me i blink in..
Me: ok..
*BOOM BOOM* both dead
Jiehui: Sian.. no mana..
Me: ..... can i join the opponent?

Siaheng
-------------
SUPER DUPER FARM-KING! Sure farm like mad .. then sure argue with derek leaving me in the middle...

Siaheng: Derek! Why no cyclone!
Derek: Range not enough!
Siaheng: You must run in mah! ALways like that!
Me: Hey can i join your team? yes yes my team sux so can I?

Kelvin & Gabriel
-------------

Kelvin is the strongest.. Phyiscally and .. in game hahaha i think he is our only hope..

Gabriel .. SURE KS all of us! Then sure because of something cannot make it to the competition!

... we are really the feeders... we need more than a miracle to win this competition... maybe i should buy each of us one rabbit's foot...

No comments: