26.4.06

Tired Losty

Yes i am very tired this few days .. don't know why leh .. got chance i sure sleep then once wake up very very kang kor ( xing ku ) like when i sleep got alot of ppl punch me like that. Bah! I must be old .. argh hate it.

Oh nowadays i have very weird dreams. I had one today .. i was in camp then paul was disturbing me by doing the exact things i do.. and i got pek chek then start to walk away .. then come to shopping mall ( dun ask why suddenly at shopping mall is a dream remember? ). I then tell paul i want go pee .. and he say the exact things .. i can't be bothered so i went to the toilet.. then the toilet very crowded... when i finally got inside i see this team of reporters holding cameras shouting " world record! " ... OK when i get a glance of the cubicle i see this girl ( stupid girl ) trying to pee on the wall from a distance .... and i think the distance is the world record... so bizarre .. i woke up .. and told paul.. Paul seems to like the idea of irritating me ... Bah!

No comments: