11.3.05

NS!

Yes.. i am going to ns! erm.. about 5 hrs from now i will be in tekong camp for my BMT .. and i might meet gabriel there or something. Sooo... the question .. aren't i suppose to be studying? Hey you know wad? i am not! I quitted school long ago.. reason? Simple.. my family falling apart.. and simply can't support me to go school ... so.... here i am typing in my soon to be dead blog telling you that i am going NS! MWahahaa.. sorry frenz.. sorry DWD.. there are times tat i really wan to tell u my problems.. but hell i shouldn't trouble you all with my silly porblems ... hey.. at least you know now .
If given the chance i would like to spent time with you guys.. hehehe maybe next time .. when my hair not botak liao... Until now i still feel bad for not going to wadever outings there is.. be it the drum session... or gab's farewell party.. like i said .. i hav things to do.. i am really sorry .. i really care about u guys.. take care ok? Woo hoo! tekong here i go!

No comments: