21.1.05

Losty can't keep teh blog (plus random updates)

Bahh... ARgh! I really should not keep a blog loh! My english sux, i am lame and I AM TEH LAMER! I give myself 5 stars for lameness (derek gave me 6). I really wonder why i keep a blog... I revive this blog mainly becoz of the ah beng incident. I was too excited to let people know my point of view of what actually happened. As days pass is really like mafan... I should be blogless! I think i might as well be a silent blog reader... I actually enjoy people blog about their love, frenz , family and shit. But when i read other people's blog i always hav this urge to blog , in the end i blog about crap.

Bah... forget it.. Nowdays.. I feel very very far from the people who shared fun and laughter with me. They are very busy with their life.. and i am busy with mine.. but i dun want things to end like this.. Am i... asking too much from them? I hope i am not. Causing them trouble is the last in my "TO DO" list (hehe). I guess everyone has the rite to be lost in their memories and I am too lost in it. Guess i must go on with life and deal with changes in life.

SOooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... ok i admit it i hav this little problem.. I hav this habit of thinking stuff when i am walking.. alone.. or wadever as long as i am alone. And most of the time.. i will accidentally think of things that i dun wan to remember .. soo... i will say something out loud .. like a name.. or something .. (last time i used to say "mrs leong") to make me stop thinking of the bad memories... and i really say it out loud loh.. (nowadays i say "shit!") so you imagine me walking on pavement.. and u are this passerby.. then u suddenly hear me shout "shit!" out loud.. sure u frighten and look at me rite? Yea tat happens alot of time.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i dun wan to be a freak lah (sadly i am liao) i mean is really paiseh loh .. the ppl look at me... Sianz..

Today is gabby treat! When to genki shushi! EAT FOOD! SEE FRENZ! HAPPY! (I neber bring my cam.. so no lame edited pictures! MWAHAHA)

Are you... lost?

No comments: