24.12.04

People

ARGH! I recently very into swimming. I often swim alone at the nearby swimming complex and it is the very place i meet inconsiderate china men.
Let me show you.....
This is the pool.



Then here is me swimming happily.



Almost reach the other end of the pool this 2 china men came from no where!



One of them swim very lousy butterfly style, they were aware that i am swimming loh and there were many empty lanes but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO they must swim horizontally almost hit me with the lousy butterfly swimming inconsiderate china men. I have no choice but to stop and let them pass I was like " your father pool is it?" . Then i keep staring at them like this ¬_¬ and they happily chit chatting " ni hao mah? hao hao " HAO KE PI AH! fish them leh not only me loh they also got go jam other people.. so the whole pool the people like staring at them and they still happily hao hao-ing sheesh!

When i told my friend about it suddenly the group become china men hate club! Lolz we tok alot things like when they were taking pictures the china men juz happily dilly dally walk infront loh. *note no china men hate club was formed on tat day*

Ok 4get about the china men (hao!). Nowadays the teenager is like ... fish! Cannot tahan them loh. I was like playing arcade then got this midget.. you know that kind of grown up but still like children size? yeah.. this midget guy came and play beside me.. then awhile later got this 2 young teenager age 12-13 i think.. they were behind him and making fun of him openly " Eh wah your people dieing! Faster press press!" " You got so many power why dun wan use?" WAH LAO I LISTEN LIAO HOT so i stare at them like this ¬_¬ and they noticed then they shut their gap and go away. Argh! I CAN'T STAND THIS PEOPLE! ROAR!

No comments: