4.1.05

NEW YEAR DISASTER!

Its kinda late to post about this but what the hell!? There is something different about this year. Our group never meet up for countdown!!! One tradition gone! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Dennis is working , dc-guild with other frens , chiang hui wans to stay at home , wendy and gab in church (i think) and me ... hehehe lets jus say i am taken.

Left jie hui who was equally shock that this year no count down. And he told me he whole day nuting to do. So i am like "ehh i pei you go buy mp3 loh".. sooo new year's eve afternoon i accompany him go sim lim square to buy mp3 player. He told me his budget is around $150 hmm ok reasonable. Off we go in search of the $150 256mb mp3 player. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he bought a $299 inclusive of GST mp3 player from korea! Seriously the only different i see is that it looks more cool and it has 2 holes (for 2 headphones). ITS JUZ FREAKIN EXPENSIVE! (derek faints in the background) Jie hui say the sound quality good.. but seriously if me i won't go and care so much.. as long got sound and works i am fine. Oh well.

I accompanied him until my fren come and pick me up for countdown. "5,4,3,2,1 YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" And we got wasted at one of my frenz house more booze baby.. so the next morning i woke up and head to the basin to wash up i notice my hair got colour! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now think derrick.. wad happened... while we are getting wasted i told someone tat i wanted to get my hair coloured.. then dunno who suddenly pop out with a hair dye... and turn the place into a hair colouring session.. ok... BUT IT LOOKS DAMN AWFULL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok never mind I meeting jie hui later (new year liao which is on saturday) to get our hair cut and dye our hair.

So i met him up around 6++ he suggested we should eat and we ate but you know me and jie hui is very talkative so we chit chat like we were in MR HO's class by the time we finish is around 7++ liao.. so we quickly take bus to go the saloon.. after some stops we confirm that we TOOK THE WRONG BUS! I wanted to take whole round back to interchange but noooooo jie hui say opposite sure got bus. WE alighted and ran across the road only to see that there is no bus 293! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok never mind we take a taxi. But all the taxi kena hired liao and we see got alot of taxi at the other lane so we head over there.. when we reach there NO TAXI!!!!!!!! Jie hui blame me for not changing clothes (i meet him up str8 after i left my fren's house. I got bath) which is quite true coz really really no taxi when we come to this lane loh. Then alot of screaming and shouting and banging each other heads finally! TAXI! yeah! But by the time we reach there the saloon close liao... AHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS NOT THE ONLY TIME LIKE TAT LOH! That time me and jie hui also take wrong bus! Then we suppose to go to yonglin's house which is in bedok but we took the bus all the way to ang mo kio i think... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so we concluded that both us cannot meet up unless there is a third party.. Phew..

Anyway hav you like came across some "Do you know" facts? Like "Do you know that 90% of the soccer balls in the world are made in pakistan?" (true) and when we will like go "WOW!" in our mind when we reading that. Recently i came across this "Do you know that women takes up 50% of the internet shoping?" I was like "really!?" then after awhile i thought to myself.. "doesnt tat make men 50% of the internet shoppers? if not men then wad? animal?" haha

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

No comments: